Speak the truth.
Take up more space.
Feel good in your own skin.
in 8 weeks
...even if it feels scary to do it.
Is this you?
You’re an empath and an emotional caretaker who brilliantly heals and uplifts others.
You want more from your life and relationships, and yet... you're frankly terrified of rocking the boat by speaking your own needs and feelings loud and clear when it matters most.
If this all sounds very familiar, then I created BECOMING BOLD exactly for you. (Because that used to be me, too.)
What does BOLD mean?
Becoming BOLD means letting go of "good" and "should" to put your authentic feelings, needs, and desires in the driver's seat of your life.
Becoming BOLD means dismantling the systems of oppression that we have all internalized in our own minds, bodies, and hearts.
Becoming BOLD means releasing our programming and discovering the voice of our souls.
By the end of this program,
you will have…
Uncovered and healed the root cause of your difficulty setting boundariesBy digging deep and unveiling your unconscious motivations, you'll finally understand why it's been so hard to stand up for yourself in big ways.
Clearly differentiated your authentic self from your conditioned patternsYou'll learn exactly which behaviors and traits are the real you, which are old survival patterns, and how to tell the difference
Learned how to create healthy, supportive, emotionally stable relationshipsBy showing up with the boundaries you need to honor yourself, your relationships will thrive.
Recalibrated your nervous system to unfreeze, mobilize, and feel saferBy learning how to access safety within, you'll increase your capacity and get overwhelmed less.
Become an expert at overcoming your resistance to acting assertivelyYou'll heal the parts of yourself that want to remain in old patterns, and finally be able to move forward as your bold self.
"Catherine is an absolute miracle worker. She's guided by pure intuition and love, and her accepting and loving presence allowed me to fully step into my own innate power and wisdom. She's a changemaker who fully embodies her work and masterfully supported me while I was in her programs."
Megan Guzman, Becoming Bold graduate
"Becoming Bold improved my communication skills a ton and reduced codependent behaviors and beliefs. Because I’m now connected to myself, I have a healthy relationship that I never thought was possible for me before."
Creighton Clewis, Becoming Bold graduate
"Becoming bold has been one of the most powerful experiences of my life. I’ve never had so many realizations and felt such an emotional release in such a short amount of time. It was the missing link for me."
Tracey Luann, Becoming Bold graduate
Enroll in Becoming Bold Today
Six Monthly Payments of
$197ENROLL + PAY MONTHLY
One-Time Payment of
$997PAY IN FULL + SAVE
Are you a member of a Black, Indigenous, or other community of color?
Contact Catherine to receive your code to get 30% off Becoming Bold, applicable to both payment plans and one-time payments.
Apply for the Becoming Bold Changemaker Scholarship
Catherine is granting full-ride scholarships to three highly motivated folks experiencing financial hardship. Learn more + apply here. (Deadline: March 14, 2023)
"Becoming Bold is the greatest transformational gift I’ve ever received. One that will keep giving for a lifetime. The program design is amazing yet what Catherine brings to it with heart and soul is phenomenal."
- Ginger Chaffin, Becoming Bold graduate
"While taking Becoming Bold, I've noticed exponential growth. I know I'll be using the tools I learned here for the rest of my life. It’s by far the best program I've ever taken."
- Ji Kim, Becoming Bold graduate
"Catherine shined a light of understanding on parts of myself I’ve struggled to understand for much of my adult life. I now feel ready, with the tools Catherine has taught me, to transition my life into my authentic self."
- Mark Mackay, Becoming Bold graduate
Catherine donates 10% of the proceeds from Becoming Bold to Loving Black Single Mothers.
Founded and directed by Black single mother and impact strategist Toi Smith, Loving Black Single Mothers creates and maintains ecosystems that hold, deeply nourish, and financially support a cohort of Black single mothers.
Our goal is to donate approximately $2,000 to the Forever Flourishing Ecosystem by Loving Black Single Mothers through Becoming Bold Spring 2023 enrollments.
What’s Inside Becoming Bold
Define the Bold You
In our first week, you'll get crystal clear and specific about your Core Resentment- the exact situation in your life where you most need to set a boundary, and you'll create a powerful vision of your bold future self that will be your inspiration through the course.
- Identify your Core Resentment
- Create your vision of the bold future you
- Design practical strategies for caretaking yourself
Anchor into Safety
Before diving into our shadow work, we learn how to access a felt sense of safety in or around our bodies to create a refuge we can always tap into.
- Learn how trauma impacts our ability to feel safe, even when we objectively are
- Clearly differentiate the feelings of "yes" and "no" in the body to amplify intuition
- Locate a place in or around your own body to be your personal refuge when you experience overwhelm
Reveal Your Resistance
Next, we'll get real about the true reasons that acting assertively is so challenging for you, and master the art of overcoming this resistance.
- Understand the real purpose of your resistance
- Reveal the hidden benefits to staying small that you're secretly clinging to
- Learn how to release the grip of resistance, no matter what
Reparent Your Inner Child
After learning how to move through resistance, you'll create an intimate and powerful connection to the part of you that seemingly wants to sabotage your success... but actually only needs your love.
- Learn and practice the 4 powerful steps to reparenting yourself
- Reveal the origins of your relationship issues- and how to heal them
- Connect to the most vulnerable part of you - your inner child - through powerful shadow work
Creating boundaries means acting assertively to uphold your needs and desires. Now, it's time to hold the hand of that child part of you that's scared, and show up to be the protector you never had growing up.
- Understand the true meaning of assertiveness vs. aggression
- Learn how to overcome your fear of conflict
- Reclaim your natural self-protective instincts through cutting-edge somatic work
Ground Into Pleasure
You've learned whole a lot about your own nervous system thus far, and now we take it to the next level through amplifying pleasure, which is the felt sense of our needs being met.
- Learn how feeling more pleasure heals the nervous systems of trauma survivors
- Learn powerful embodied practices to expand your capacity to receive goodness
- Heal your resistance to pleasure, which has roots in feelings of unworthiness
The Art of Integration
It's been quite a journey, and now, we focus on how to move forward into the rest of your life.
- Learn how to embrace contradictions as you grow
- Master the practice of holding onto yourself during discomfort
- Write a promise of protection to your child self
- Gain access to ongoing support through our Facebook alumni group
Weekly Live Classes: Saturdays, 9:30-11am Pacific Time
Our course content for week 1 becomes available Sunday, March 19, and our first live class is Saturday, March 25. All classes are recorded and easily accessible to participants who can't make it live.
"Catherine Liggett is a shadow whisperer. She safely guided me to coax my fearful and angry inner child out to be met in the light of day where she and I are being healed. It is not an overstatement to say Catherine has given me my life back in living color."
Cindy Scribner, Becoming Bold Graduate
"I dived into this course headfirst, with little knowledge of shadow work, really unsure if it was for me or not. The course was better than I could have ever envisioned. It helped me understand many aspects of myself that I was hiding even from my own self. It is like I discovered a whole other person who was driving me from the shadows. Bringing it to light has been incredibly powerful and I am many steps closer to being the full, unapologetic me."
Alin Nagraj, Becoming Bold graduate
"Before I signed up for Catherine's course, I was searching. I wasn't sure for what, but I wanted some dull pain to go away. I felt overwhelmed and sad, like I was grasping at straws. After the first session of Becoming Bold, I felt an easing in the heaviness, like a ray of sunshine was breaking through. I came to realize during the course that I have great power within me - to take pauses, to listen to my strength, to feel what it means to be powerful, and take care of myself. I am becoming a teacher and friend to myself. Quite a gift."
Melissa Martin, Becoming Bold graduate
When you enroll now, you’ll...
Discover the keys to healing self-sabotage once and for all
Pull back the curtain on those parts of yourself that keep you small and hold you back.
Say goodbye to draining yourself as a way of lifeAnd say hello to filling yourself up with the relationships and work that truly support you.
Connect to your partner(s) more intimately than everWhat's unsexy? Codependency. Owning your own needs and desires is super, super sexy.
Become the role model you dream of beingDo it for your kids. Do it for your ancestors. Be the person you are proudest of.
Plus These Bonuses to Help You Step into Your Bold Self
Private Facebook group
All Becoming Bold members get access to our very own group on Facebook
What You’ll Get:
- Get support from others on the same journey
- Realize you are SO not alone in this
- Make new friends!
Weekly live Q&A with Catherine
After each weekly live class, Catherine will provide a Q&A for extra support
What You’ll Get:
- Weekly 30 min. live Q&A
- Submit questions any time, even if you can't be there live
70% off enrollment in all future Becoming Bolds
You get lifetime access to the Becoming Bold course, but if you choose to join us live again, you'll get 70% off every time. That's just $297, or 6 payments of $59.
What You’ll Get:
- Take Becoming Bold every time for the same 70% off discount - that's each fall and spring if you choose.
- Participate in brand new live classes and get the most up-to-date content
- Meet even more kindred spirits
30% off for BIPOC participants: Contact Catherine to get your code
The Becoming Bold Money Back Guarantee
If within 14 days of the course start date, you've put your full, sincere effort and time commitment into the course materials and are absolutely convinced that it won't be helpful to you, all you need to do is contact me to request a full refund- and you'll get it. I want to make sure that everyone is benefiting from this course- and you've got the first 14 days to determine if it's right for you. No refunds will be given after the 14 day trial period, but you have lifetime access to the course materials to complete it on your own timeframe.
Frequently Asked Questions
What people asked before signing up for Becoming Bold:
When are the live classes?
What if I want to take the class, but I can't afford it?
This is personal, vulnerable work. How will you be able to support us in a large group format?
Do I have lifetime access to the course?
What if I don't have the time to take this course?
Is this shadow work stuff really intense?
What if I don't want to create boundaries and close myself off from people?
Is 8 weeks really enough time to change that much?
Enroll in Becoming Bold Today
30% off for BIPOC participants: Contact Catherine to get your code
Still thinking about it?
How to know if you’re ready to rise as your big, shiny, assertive self in Becoming Bold:
- You're tired of being the "counselor" for everyone else, and ready to live your life for you.
- You've tried so many healing modalities, and want to really address the root causes of your issues once and for all.
- You're SO ready to put in the work to become the role model and future ancestor that you're sincerely proud to be, and stand up for what you know is right.
- You're investing so much precious time and energy recovering from draining people and situations, and want to only say YES when it's a holy hell yes.
- You feel a whole lot of resistance when you think about becoming more assertive- yet you know in your heart that it's right.
- You're excited- and terrified- at the prospect of setting boundaries that fully honor YOU.
- You're ready to feel the glorious freedom and confidence that authentic boundaries create in your life.
I can’t wait for you to join Becoming Bold to become the future ancestor you're proud to be.
My daughter Gabriela is my reason for becoming bold- and for creating this course for you.
When Gabriela reflects on her life, I want her to know me as someone who taught her how to live with her whole heart, even when she was afraid. I want her to have had a mother who stood up for what she believed in, and stood up for others who weren't strong enough to stand up for themselves.
I am still in the process of becoming this person- the journey never ends. But I can tell you that I am beyond proud to have put in the work to truly believe in myself, and I could not have done it alone.
We need each other to overcome our fear. This is my WHY for offering this course to you- so we can rise together.
And remember- with the Becoming Bold Money Back Guarantee, joining is completely risk-free.
I'll see you on the other side...